I think I’m gonna merge this blog with my other one, since I never use this one anymore, but idk cause this was my first one and I have so much stuff on it..and they’re so different, so idk, I might lose a bunch of followers. Ugh I don’t wanna go to work I wanna devote an entire day to tumblr
I had this huge curiosity to see what OUAT Belle would look like in Disney style, with her amazing clothes and all. This is the first four times I’ve tried to draw in this style, so please forgive the mistakes.
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win.
|—||When You’re Sad by thewastedgeneration (don’t delete)|
Idina Menzel - Let It Go (Acapella)
I just got the Deluxe Edition of the Frozen soundtrack today and used the included instrumental version of Let It Go to make this. It’s nearly studio quality. Enjoy!
The entire movie of Frozen
I promise it isn’t a virus or a stupid player where you have to sign up to watch it. I literally just watched it on my iPhone and it worked just fine. It takes a few extra minutes to buffer enough, and it isn’t the best quality, but if you want something with absolutely no strings attached this is the best one you’ll find out there.
Enjoy, my lovelies~~
A Fire Pit IN THE POOL
A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Chilled Produce Drawers in the Kitchen
A Wine Cellar Trap Door
A Sleepover Room
A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
A Swing-Set Dining Table
A Built-In TV for the Bathtub
A Glass-Encased Fireplace
A Loft Hammock
A Hot Tub That Flows from the Inside to Outside
A Huge Round Bedroom Window
A Stained-Glass Door
A Library Staircase/Slide
A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog